Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Webcam in the day family

Oh I think the webcam is cool. Its hard to have a conversation somewhat though because you are so distracted at looking at the picture and what the other person looks like and their expressions then looking at what you are doing too. Its hard to get used to like watching the men walk on the moon. This technology is really neat though and I really do consider it a gift because it makes me miss my family just a little less since I cant be around them. But seeing my kids faces and my grandkids light up to talk to me and just sharing a laugh makes me feel a little closer to each and all of them. So I am thankful for the webcam for that though it can be a little frustrating at the same time. But when your family is spread all over the United States you have to figure out how you are going to communicate and this is just one more way to do that as well as cell phones. But seeing a visual is good, and seeing their eyes and their smile and hear their laughs helps me know that they are all doing ok. That to me is a huge blessing. I continue to pray for them but maybe I worry just a little less. In an age when so many things happen so quicklyI feel like I am not missing out on their lives and somehow that we are little part of their lives though not acutally being in Arizona, or Washington or North Carolina. I can talk and see them and share with them and be right with them in that moment....yeah its a real blessing.......Look forward to the updated version so they will be really clear and non delayed but for not it gives me a peace and a joy that I can share with them as well.

No comments: