I havent blogged in awhile I hardly know where to start, I guess after todays message on hypocrisy I want to start there. The law shows us our sin and leads us to Christ. Its in Him alone and His righteousness that I stand. No boasting of me. Its His forgiveness in my life, His grace that sees me through each day even now as I walk in His grace daily. But like Him, I need to show grace and forgiveness to others who have not always that to me and my family. Injustice always seems to be the evil that hurts the most, but in the end its God that vindicates, and He will recompense to each according to his deeds. As for me, I am to love, forgive, extend grace and mercy toward all without partiality because that is what He did for me. As a sinner saved by grace its still one of the hardest things to do when injustice occurs but I still must because I am to be obedient to Gods word. Forgiveness is the key to relationships, holding no accounts toward anyone, letting things go in the sense if you are offended, forgiveness says I love you even though I am hurt, with everything that is in me I will not let sin against me bitter me or entangle me with my own sin. I continue to learn this everyday of my life. I continue to apply this with all relationships. And so Gods Word continues to teach and penetrate my heart like never before even in the midst of harsh and injust circumstances. I am ever grateful for forgiveness of my sin, I am ever grateful for salvation, but more than ever I am ever grateful for the sanctifying work of grace in my life everyday as a born again Christian. Lord may I forgive others as I ought and my I always esteem them as more important than myself. May I be encourging to the weak minded and the babes in Christ, may I pray and be attentive to the brothers and sisters in Christ who need my prayers and my attention and my care and concern.
May I love the Lord with all my heart and soul and might, and love my neighbor as myself.
Give me wisdom this day
James 3:17
But the wisdom that comes from above is first pure, peaceloving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy, and good fruit, impartial, and sincere.
May I have wisdom that fears the Lord and keep His commandments always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been trying to keep the perspective, "Lord have mercy on me, a sinner" ....
Post a Comment