I love this Psalm its one of my favorites to read and meditate and it gives instruction to my life. Its long but says so much.
My motto I take from two of the verses
verses 15&16
I meditate on your precepts & consider Your ways
I delight in Your decrees; I will not neglect Your Word
May this truly be said of me!
This teaches us so much about Your Word and how to apply its truth to our lives and I ever grateful for this and The Word of God which stands as faithful always to the truth and changes our hearts forever before Thee!
Thank You Lord for Your Omnipotence...for Your Being In Charge of everything in my life. I trust You and in You alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amen...
I had no idea you had a blog...! I will be a faithful reader from now on. -Devin-
Post a Comment