Sunday, April 13, 2008

Transformation With Purpose

I am reminded this spring of the butterflies that I see in the backyard and the total beauty of them and the transformation that took for them to be so beautiful. The colors are so bright. I know when they are transformed from little ugly crawly thing to cocoon to winged beauty of color. I really think they are graceful. I think they are associated with graceful. I always wanted to be graceful but never thought I was. I think you can learn to be. But something in the way you move I think. I dont think i learned. Sad to say it might take practice as a young girl and it has to be nutured in a certain way. some people are just more graceful when they walk then others. All beautiful butterflies are graceful when they move...its part of what they are and its in the transformation it happens. i dont think caterpillars are graceful...its the change that makes them so. That is what the Lord is doing in my heart transforming me to be more graceful, not in movement but in attitude. His grace provides all kinds of inner beauty that only comes from Him and in that transformation I can be graceful. Its by His grace, and my learning, I can be. I am amazed by all transforming inward beauty that magnifys the Lord completely and sacrifically. We lay all on the alter sacrificing self for the pureness of His life, it is the perfect exchange. His life He gave for mine and I need to surrendar all and be obedient to His will. Its a life that counts all the costs and never looks back no matter what. I love that life and want it to be shining for Him everyday. So may I be an ever beautiful transforming life living glorious to show that beauty of the Lord completely and without shame.
Transformation with purpose.I stand in His complete transforming power. And live in that power to press on and to live with purpose.

No comments: