Monday, April 14, 2008

Gospel

God is Creator...... we are made in His image....Gen 1:1
He is holy.......wants us to be holy...1 peter 1:16
He is just...we are sinners...sin has to be judged, a payment for sin, a perfect sacrifice...1 Thes 1:8&9
God is loving...He sent Jesus..... I jn 4:8 and 2 Cor 5:21
If we will turn and repent and by faith trust Him alone for your salvation, Acts 20:21, 1 thes. 1:9. Phil 3:9

Then we will have new life, a changed life, we become new creatures in Christ. We have a new life completely changed and continues to change...the Holy Spirit is given to us Eph 2:8&9 and leads and guides us.

2 Cor 5:20
Do you beleive this? Does He deserve a response? I hope you will respond to this gospel message and your life be changed like mine.
I stopped serving myself and serve the One I love, I love Him with all my heart, soul and mind....and that enables me to love my brother through Christs love.... I am an ever grateful creature of the great Creator, who showed mercy and kindness on such a wretch to change who I am and to make be become like Him who knew no sin. Now I am able to live for Him sinning- less and do the things that are pleasing for Him and according to His will. I live in His grace each day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to look at God as not only being my Savior but all the other names, Creator, Redeemer, Defender, etc...