I dont know where to start. Its been a wonderful journey being married to the best and greatest man in the world. He represents before me a great example of a godly man. He chooses to always do things Gods way and without ever thinkning otherwise. He makes me happy because of that relationship that he has with the Lord but also because of the relationship he as with me and that we have with the Lord. Its always been our foundation in our marriage ..the arch that supports our very being. We learned this early in our marriage that the Lord would always be the Rock we ran to, in good times bad times and ugly times. We did have times that were tough, we had times of great peace, sweetness, happiness, fun, but trying to remember each and every circumstances seems trivial with trying to point out the richness of our relationship.
I lean on Mark alot, always have, he supports me emotionally, spiritually, physically and is my best friend someone I can tell anything to. Within that relationship is the special bond that God created for us which has always from day one been sacred, we have protected our marriage by always getting on our knees always for all things, not just when we were hurting or there was stuff going on. The Lord has been the one to keep us sanctified within this union. I am grateful to the Lord for this and I am grateful to Mark too for his great commitment to me in this life. Its sometimes a very hard journey when life throws many roadblocks along the way, but its in these times we depend on the Lord for teaching us what we must know as His people. I know that 35 years is a milestone and possibly many more years to go but I am grateful for those 35 years to Mark and mostly to the Lord how He has shown His goodness to us.
My husband is patient , kind , good, thoughtful, dependent, strong, dedicated, diligent and most of all loving, I could never ask for more than that . I love him with all my heart and desire to be a better wife to him everyday. Happy # 35 Mark!!! June 22,2008
So many memories, when we left the church hand in hand with the biggest smiles on the planet in the back of the old cadilac.....I knew that my life would be full...and it is because you are in it.
I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom and Dad, to me your marriage is the most awesome example to me. I pray and hope that one day I can have a marriage that mirrors that...I love you. Congratulations on 35 years of marriage...and may God bless you in the next 35 years...Love Kell
Post a Comment